GMA writes homeowners insurance for high valued homes!
- Forms Offered: HO3, HO5, HO6, or DP3
- Territory: CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT
- Application: ACORD
- Owner Occupied
- Tenant Occupied
- Dwellings under renovation
- Dwellings under construction
- Vacant Dwellings
This market will consider high profile individuals and geographically unprotected risks!
All Risks or Named Perils available in respect of natural perils such as windstorm, flood, earthquake and brush fires.
Scheduled personal property of most kinds (jewellery, fine art, silverware, rugs, etc) offered where requested.
Replacement cost for both building and personal property.
This market is not tied to specific limits for other structures, personal property, loss of use/additional living expense or fair rental value. Although custom limits are available, GMA can still offer the traditional 10%/50%/20% that is available on most standard companies.
Typical Coverage Features:
- Coverage A (Dwelling Limit) minimum $500,000
- HO-3, HO-5, HO-6, DP3
- Catastrophe exposed risks
- Total Insured Value up to $50,000,000
- Any one risk up to $30,000,000
- Personal Liability up to $1,000,000
- Additional and extended coverages "enhancements endorsement"
- Excess flood up to $5,000,000 any one loss
- Excess flood offered when excess of NFIP
- All Zones including A, V and also CBRA (CBRA written on a primary basis)
Wind deductible buy down:
- Buy down limit offered up to $250,000 any one loss
- Deductible buy-back considered where TIV is up to $30,000,000
- Follow form coverage
- Occurrence or in-aggregate form option
- Builders risk available
- Wind only coverage up to $5,000,000
- Primary limits considered
- Total Insured Value up to $25,000,000
- Limit available up to $10,000,000
- Available over wind pool or fair plans
- Excess of NJCUA (750,000 any one risk)
- Excess of citizens
- Excess of NYPIUA
- 10.0% or 12.5% new and renewal business depending on market