When an HO-3 doesn't fit, come to us! We write homes that don't qualify for an HO-3 due to property type, condition, past claims experience and liability exposures.

We have markets to write all kinds of dwellings! Low value or High Value!

We even write coastal business in Connecticut!

  • Vacant Property
  • DP-1
  • DP-3
  • CPL, ECPL, FCPL Only*
  • PUP*

Available: CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT

Consider these scenarios:

- Vacant Property: Whether it is a rental that is between tenants, on the market but not sold yet, or part of an estate settlement, we've got you covered. Try our vacancy permission endorsement for a temporarily vacant home so you don't have to cancel and rewrite the policy once the home is occupied!

- DP-1: This program provides essential coverage with named peril protection. The home can be a rental, seasonal, vacant or owner-occupied property that is in fair or better condition, and of any age.

- DP-3: For a seasonal or vacation home, our DP-3 program may be a good fit for your customer. With full coverage, comprehensive protection and replacement cost settlement, your customers won't have to worry about their home-away-from-home when they can't be there. We can also consider rental and owner occupied risks on a DP-3.

We can write a policy in the name of a business, corporation LLC or estate. We also write in protection classes 1-10, and can provide coverage for your landlord customers with multiple rentals. We will consider in all of New England, New York, New Jersey and Pennsylvania.

Please feel free to contact our personal lines department for more information. You may also create a user name and password to the AMIG portal so that you may quote, bind, endorse, print policy paperwork, etc!

Dwelling Applications:

*CPL, ECPL, FCPL and PUP program available in all of New England, New Jersey and Pennsylvania.

* PUP available in New York.

CPL & PUP Applications:

Retailer Login:

This website is for the insurance professional only. It is provided for the convenience of the insurance agent, broker, CSR and other insurance agency employees.

If you are an individual or business looking to purchase insurance you must contact your local retail agent for additional product information.