Manufactured Homes require special policies tailored just for them!
Need more flexibility to insure a customer's manufactured home? Our programs give you the freedom to insure any factory-built home, whether it is a single-wide, double-wide, triple-wide or a 2-story modular. We place no age restriction on the home and we cover rental, seasonal and vacant manufactured homes, too. Coastal now available in Maine!
Available in: CT, MA, ME, NH, NY, NJ, PA, RI and VT
- Manufactured Home Rating Portal
- CPL Rating Portal:
- None Available - Submit to GMA
- Comprehensive protection
- Stated value loss settlement.
- Replacement cost also available for homes 30 years old or newer - some states
- Personal property
- Other structures
- Additional living expenses
- Reasonable expenses
- Enhanced coverage
- Builder's risk
- Breakdown protection
- Identity theft recovery
Other mobile home insurance options:
If a comprehensive package of protection is more than is needed, we can mix and match coverage. If the policyholder only wants physical damage coverage to the structure, but not for personal property, we can do that. We can also exclude liability. We'll work with you to make sure that the coverage mix selected truly meets your policyholder's needs, and that you understand what coverage is excluded from their policy.
- The rental program accepts residential and light commercial-use units
- Our seasonal program covers mobile homes that are used just part of the year
- A vacant mobile home can be insured through our DP-1 vacant program
Manufactured Home Applications:
- pdf AMIG Manufactured Home Application All States (27 KB)
- pdf ASIC Manufactured Home Application - VT (118 KB)
- pdf ASIC Manufactured Home Application - NY (118 KB)
- pdf ASIC Manufactured Home Application - NH (118 KB)
- pdf ASIC Manufactured Home Application - ME (118 KB)
- pdf ASIC Manufactured Home Application - MA (144 KB)
- pdf ASIC Manufactured Home Application - CT (118 KB)
CPL & PUP Applications:
- HIG comprehensive personal liability application
- HIG comprehensive excess personal liability application
- HIG farmers personal liability application
- HIG pup application
CPL, ECPL, FCPL and PUP program available in CT, MA, ME, NH, NY, NJ, PA, RI and VT.