GMA has many markets to write insurance on vacant buildings.
We have markets for vacant business property, vacant dwellings and vacant manufactured homes.
Vacant property insurance coverage is available in Connecticut, Maine, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, and Vermont!
Carrier availability subject to construction type, location and circumstances of vacancy.
Program(s) General Guidelines:
- Minimum Premium: $500.00 to $1000.00 depending on program
- Coverage available for:
- High-Valued Homes
- Manufactured Homes
- Building Ages up to 150 years old
- Protection Class 9 & 10
- Light Renovation and Stalled Construction
- No maximum or minimum number of buildings (or dwellings)
- No coastal risks (definition of coastal varies)
- Pro-Rata cancellation if vacant building becomes occupied or sold
- Up to 50 million TIV per location
- Vacant, Occupied or Partially Occupied properties may be written on one policy
- Diagram & Pictures
- 3 year loss history
- Target price
- Complete application and supplement, if required