GMA writes Contracting Risks
GMA loves writing contracting risks Big or Small!
We write both GC’s and small artisan contractors like carpentry, tile and flooring, siding, landscaping, etc.
While we like new construction we really like renovation work!
CT, ME, NH, NJ, NY, VT
Quick Points and Interesting Options:
- Subwork cap is $3 Mil, both insured and uninsured, no uninsured in NY or NJ
- Uninsured Subs, if included, will be added to the premium basis in most cases
- No Contractual Limitation form may be required
- Optional limitation may be available for a credit
- New Residential Construction limitation which includes up to 12 units of new residential construction in the same development
- Three story exterior height limitation
- roofing above 3 stories is fine (just not the exterior side work)
- May write over three stories with approval from carrier
- Roofing - No hot tar or torch down roofing, usually, but you may submit for review.
- Demolition risks are a submit for review
NY Action - Over coverage
Available, but only for excellent risks! Complete submission required!
- Contractor Portal
- Email - email@example.com
- Toll Free Fax - 877-500-6293