Spooky Vacant? We can write that for you!
- GMA has many markets to write insurance on vacant buildings, even the spooky ones!
- We have markets for vacant business property, vacant dwellings and vacant manufactured homes.
- Available in Connecticut, Maine, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, and Vermont!
- Carrier availability subject to construction type, location and circumstances of vacancy.
Program(s) General Guidelines:
- Minimum Premium: $500.00 to $1000.00 depending on program
- Coverage available for:
- High-Valued Homes
- Manufactured Homes
- Building Ages up to 150 years old
- Protection Class 9 & 10
- Light Renovation and Stalled Construction
- No maximum or minimum number of buildings (or dwellings)
- No coastal risks (definition of coastal varies)
- Pro-Rata cancellation if vacant building becomes occupied or sold
- Up to 50 million TIV per location
- Vacant, Occupied or Partially Occupied properties may be written on one policy
- Diagram & Pictures
- 3 year loss history
- Target price
- Complete application and supplement, if required